Be Prepared For Flu Season
How should you prepare for flu season? CDC recommends a yearly flu vaccine for everyone 6 months of age and older as the first and most important step in protecting against this serious disease. While...Read More...
Summer Season For You
Stay cool and hydrated.Drink water, at least two to four cups (16-32 ounces) upon rising, and similar amounts if you are going out for activities and exercise. Carry water with you in a hard plastic...Read More...
We are a company's partner in managing worker injuries by providing a comprehensive and well-coordinated approach to injuries and workers compensation claims. We offer the following:
- Focus on treating injuries promptly
- Minimizing lost time, and returning the injured employee to work as soon as possible.
- Understanding the need for partnership with clients and being available to discuss management options with employers on a case by case basis.
- Appropriate follow-up on referrals (same-day) to facilitate return to work
- Coordination of treatment and rehabilitation
- Coordination of treatment with emergency room providers
- Resources for worker's compensation questions and/or injury treatment
- Return to work physicals and clearance
- Second opinions on complicated cases
If you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please call or email our Occupational Health Manager, Jeanne Turner at 256-617-1252 or email@example.com.