Be Prepared For Flu Season
How should you prepare for flu season? CDC recommends a yearly flu vaccine for everyone 6 months of age and older as the first and most important step in protecting against this serious disease. While...Read More...
Summer Season For You
Stay cool and hydrated.Drink water, at least two to four cups (16-32 ounces) upon rising, and similar amounts if you are going out for activities and exercise. Carry water with you in a hard plastic...Read More...
Urgent Medcare is essentially a people business. It is not our facility, or equipment, or marketing that makes us successful but rather our team members. We are always seeking motivated individuals that are looking to part of a team that holds each other to the following values:
- Focus on Patients: They are our #1 priority. Our success and jobs depend on us exceeding their expectations.
- Honesty & Integrity: We conduct business in an open, honest, ethical way; we honor our commitments.
- Teamwork: We work together to achieve much more than we could achieve individually.
- Respect: We show respect to our patients and each other.
- Continuous Improvement: We look to always get better in everything we do. The fastest way to get behind is to stand still.
- Results: We are accountable to each other for reaching our goals clinically, operationally, and financially.
If you would like to read about or apply to any of our open positions, please go to our Careers Portal here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.