Be Prepared For Flu Season
How should you prepare for flu season? CDC recommends a yearly flu vaccine for everyone 6 months of age and older as the first and most important step in protecting against this serious disease. While...Read More...
Summer Season For You
Stay cool and hydrated.Drink water, at least two to four cups (16-32 ounces) upon rising, and similar amounts if you are going out for activities and exercise. Carry water with you in a hard plastic...Read More...
Healthier workforce = More productive workforce
Our staff recognizes that work-related injuries are expensive, both in medical treatment and in lost time. Our providers incorporate best practice medicine to manage and effectively treat your employees. We know that a company's most valuable resource is its employees and we can help ensure they are healthy and productive.
Some of our services include:
- Work-related injury management
- Physicals for:
- Annual and Routine
- DOT physicals
- Return to work
- Drug screens (DOT & non-DOT) and breath alcohol testing
- Independent medical evaluations
- Disability exams
- Audiometric and pulmonary function testing
- Wellness and specialty courses
- On-site evaluations
- CPR and First Aid Instruction
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) Services
- NEW: We also now offer scheduled visits at our new Occupational Health center at our Shields Road location. Call Jeanne Turner below for details.
Our providers all have extensive experience in occupational health services and, where required, are certified to provide such services like DOT physicals.
If you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please call or email our Occupational Health Manager, Jeanne Turner at 256-617-1252 or email@example.com.