Be Prepared For Flu Season
How should you prepare for flu season? CDC recommends a yearly flu vaccine for everyone 6 months of age and older as the first and most important step in protecting against this serious disease. While...Read More...
Summer Season For You
Stay cool and hydrated.Drink water, at least two to four cups (16-32 ounces) upon rising, and similar amounts if you are going out for activities and exercise. Carry water with you in a hard plastic...Read More...
Our Mission: To provide convenient, quality, care to our communities.
Our Tagline: Get in. Get out. Get Better!
Our Commitment to Patients
Our "5 C's" guide everything that we do as a company:
- Convenient: We will be easy to find, close to home, quick to serve
- Courteous: We will treat everyone with respect and show gratitude for their patronage
- Caring: We will have empathy for our patients and seek to ease or erase their healthcare problems
- Competent: We will provide knowledgeable staff, efficient processes, and sound business practices
- Compliant: We will follow regulatory rules and guidelines and will not cut corners for profit or expediency