Be Prepared For Flu Season
How should you prepare for flu season? CDC recommends a yearly flu vaccine for everyone 6 months of age and older as the first and most important step in protecting against this serious disease. While...Read More...
Summer Season For You
Stay cool and hydrated.Drink water, at least two to four cups (16-32 ounces) upon rising, and similar amounts if you are going out for activities and exercise. Carry water with you in a hard plastic...Read More...
DRUG & ALCOHOL SCREENING
We offer a full range of drug testing services in all of our centers:
- Pre-employment, random, post-accident, reasonable cause, and return to work screens
- DOT and non DOT screen
- Urine, blood, breath and hair testing
- Random selection software support
- Onsite quick tests as well as rapid screening services
- 24 hour turn-around on negative results requiring outside laboratory services (48-72 hours are required for non-negative)
- MRO services in-house
- After-hours and on-site drug screening services are negotiable
If you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please call or email our Occupational Health Manager, Jeanne Turner at 256-617-1252 or firstname.lastname@example.org.